We have a vision:
To connect every clinician to every other clinician—allowing for simple, secure communication and the exchange of patient health records
Healthcelerate was founded by a physician who was frustrated with the state of healthcare communications. But the infrastructure is now in place (adoption of Meaningful Use-certified EMRs is nearly universal in the U.S.) and other industries have proven that secure and efficient data exchange is possible. So, let’s make it happen.
Our careMESH platform is designed to help hospitals, ACO's, physician practices, and others communicate how they need to, without relying on costly EMR integrations, stand-alone texting products, or manual processes to aggregate patient data for reporting and analytics.
careMESH customers can:
- Achieve quality standards by identifying gaps in care
- Coordinate care through structured and unstructured communication
- Reduce waste by sharing care plans and test results across the care team
- Keep patients inside their network by simplifying referrals and post-referral feedback
- Understand quality performance by mining data across multiple EMR systems
How do we achieve this? Our services, accessed through the intuitive careMESH mobile application or web portal, enable providers to easily:
We are dedicated to reducing reliance on fax, easing the referral and care transition processes, making patient data easily searchable, driving out unnecessary duplicate testing, and letting doctors focus on being doctors. Learn more today!