1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following types of information may be collected on the Website:
- We may collect information you provide us if you sign up for or request certain services from us on our Website. If you are interested in learning more about Healthcelerate and the services and products we offer, we may ask for personal information, such as your name, practice name and size, email address, telephone number, state, and other information needed to contact you.
- We may collect your IP address and other data about the equipment used to visit the Website, the patterns of searching and browsing that preceded access to the Website, and the patterns of searching and browsing on the Website.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to improve the functionality of the Website. For example:
- We track the number of visitors using certain portions or features of the Website to make changes that may be necessary to improve functionality;
- We track the popularity of features on the Website to guide the development of new ones;
- We assess the ways in which users become aware of or access the Website to gauge the quality and methods of our advertising.
We also use this information, along with other Personally Identifiable Information collected through the Website, for statistical and analytical purposes, for improving the Website, and for marketing purposes. We use this information to provide you Healthcelerate services and products, send you further information regarding Healthcelerate, and to better collect information that allows us to analyze and improve the features and performance of our website and our other products and services.
Unless you affirmatively elect not to receive (“opt out”) communications from us, Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you may be used to respond to inquiries you submit to us; facilitate your access to Healthcelerate resources and materials; send you general informative announcements, electronic newsletters, and marketing-related emails about us or our products; and aid us in serving you better. At the bottom of every newsletter or general informative email we send you, you will be given the opportunity to opt out or unsubscribe from future email communications.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We also engage certain service providers for purposes of tracking and associating internet search and browsing behavior with our advertisements and to provide functionality on the Website. We enable them to use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, on or in conjunction with the Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to other websites, together with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online and offline sources, to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you. The use and collection of information by these service providers is governed by their respective privacy statements and thus is not covered by this Policy. In addition, we may share Website usage information with these service providers to manage and target ads and for market research purposes. Finally, information obtained through these processes may be combined with personally identifiable information to analyze our marketing efforts.
We will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors, consultants, agents, partners, and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide or improve our services.
Please note that Healthcelerate will only share your information in accordance with this Policy, except in the following situations:
- You have given us your consent to share or use information about you;
- We believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others;
- We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, subpoena, legal process, or government regulation. We may work with law enforcement officials in investigating activities that are illegal or that violate Healthcelerate's rules.
- We believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of the law.
We reserve the right to make periodic updates and revisions to the Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page. Please check this page to review whether any changes have been made to the Policy.
5. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
This Website is not intended for minors under the age of eighteen, and Healthcelerate does not wish to obtain any information from or about them through this website. If you are under eighteen years old, do not use this Website. Our Website includes social media features, such as “sharing” functions on Facebook and Twitter. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing these features, and we do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of, or the data available on, the websites of third parties.
6. KEY TERMS
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES: Tracking technologies include technologies such as “cookies” and “web beacons,” which are used to analyze trends, administer the Website, and help us provide you with a more personalized experience and improve our services. Cookies are small amounts of text files that are sent from a website to your computer’s browser when you visit the site, and serve several useful purposes, like letting you navigate between pages more efficiently, saving your preferences, and enhancing your user experience with the website. Web beacons (also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels, or action tags) are strings of code that deliver a tiny graphic image on a web page or in an email which is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed. In general, any file served as part of a web page can act as a web beacon.
- INTERNET PROTOCOL (“IP”) ADDRESS: A numerical label separated by periods that identifies every device (e.g., computer, printer) that participates in a network. IP addresses allow these devices to communicate with one another and transmit relevant information.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“PII”): For purposes of this Policy, PII includes: first and last name; physical mailing address including street name and city/town; email; and telephone number.
7. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or at the following address:
c/o Chief Compliance Officer
12110 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 600
Reston, VA 20190 USA
Last Updated: November 28, 2017